Super Juiced is looking for part-time team members to help take our juice and smoothie shop to the next level! We are hiring dedicated, customer service oriented, fun loving people to join our family.
About the Job
Super Juiced team members are responsible for producing consistent, quality, nourishing juice, smoothies, acai bowls, and other healthy treats in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Greet customers and make them feel at home during their experience in the shop
- Prep a high volume of fresh, local, organic produce
- Prepare made to order juice, smoothies, and smoothie bowls
- Wash dishes and help maintain a clean work environment
- Perform opening and closing shop duties
- Ensure that kitchen, food prep areas, and all food storage is clean and organize
- Provide informed responses to customers about the health benefits of our products and the Super Juiced vision
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Lift 50 pounds, be comfortable bending, stretching, and doing other physical work
- Work early morning shifts, jump right into work in a fast-paced environment
- Be available Monday-Saturday
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience in the food industry
- Knowledge of eating healthy or desire to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A strong desire to have fun at work
- A positive attitude and a team player mentality
The following qualities are helpful but not required:
- Previous experience in a juice and smoothie bar
The positions range from 20-30 hours a week and pay is based on experience. Tips are pooled based on work hours. If you are interested in applying, please send a letter of inquiry to email@example.com by July 25 and provide us with the following information:
- Your Name and Contact Information
- A resume with your background and relevant experience
About Super Juiced
Using beautiful seasonal organic produce grown by local farmers, we make being healthy taste like the best thing you’ve ever tasted.
We empower our people and their families to make better food choices and as a result feel stronger, more energetic and live healthier lives. We believe that eating organic vegetables and fruits everyday is not a luxury or a privilege, it is a human right.